How to order a transcript
Transcripts may be requested in one of the following ways:
- Via the Blue and Gold Connection (If you need help ordering a transcript via B&G please see guide here.)
- Students who do not have access, please use one of the options below.
- In PERSON at Memorial Student Union Building, Javelina Enrollment Services Center (1st Floor), with a valid picture ID.
- By LETTER , include the following information:
- Full name (Maiden and married if applicable).
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number.
- Dates of attendance.
- Degree(s) earned if applicable.
- Number of transcripts requesting not to exceed 3 per request and degree level
- Address to where each is to be mailed.
- Contact Information: Phone number or email.
- Your actual signature on the request.
- Mail a signed written request (or refer to NOTE below) with the above information to:
Office of the Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
1050 W. Santa Gertrudis Ave, MSC 105
Kingsville, TX 78363
- By FAX: A signed written request (or refer to NOTE below) with the above information
faxed to (361) 593-2195
- Or, By Email: A signed written request with the above information sent as an attachment
and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The Request for Official Transcript form can be downloaded here.
Anyone picking up a transcript(s) must present a valid picture ID.
This page was last updated on: July 21, 2014