How to order a transcript
Official Transcript Requests - Hold for Final Grades (Fall 2014 Semester)
Effective Friday, December 5, 2014: If you are a student currently registered for Fall 2014 and request an official transcript, the Office of the Registrar will hold all requests until final grades have been processed for the Fall 2014 Semester. We estimate processing of transcripts to begin Monday, January 5, 2015. If circumstances require you to get a transcript prior to January 5th, please come by the Javelina Enrollment Services Center located in the Memorial Student Union Building (room 132) or contact the Office of the Registrar at 361-593-2811.
Transcripts may be requested in one of the following ways:
- Via the Blue and Gold Connection (If you need help ordering a transcript via B&G please see guide here.)
- Students who do not have access, please use one of the options below.
- In PERSON at Memorial Student Union Building, Javelina Enrollment Services Center (1st Floor), with a valid picture ID.
- By LETTER , include the following information:
- Full name (Maiden and married if applicable).
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number.
- Dates of attendance.
- Degree(s) earned if applicable.
- Number of transcripts requesting not to exceed 3 per request and degree level
- Address to where each is to be mailed.
- Contact Information: Phone number or email.
- Your actual signature on the request.
- Mail a signed written request (or refer to NOTE below) with the above information to:
Office of the Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
1050 W. Santa Gertrudis Ave, MSC 105
Kingsville, TX 78363
- By FAX: A signed written request (or refer to NOTE below) with the above information
faxed to (361) 593-2195
- Or, By Email: A signed written request with the above information sent as an attachment
and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The Request for Official Transcript form can be downloaded here.
Anyone picking up a transcript(s) must present a valid picture ID.
This page was last updated on: December 04, 2014