Texas A&M University-Kingsville

Telephone Services

The Office of Computing/Information Services maintains jurisdiction over all telephone service on campus.

- To report a telephone service problem or to request a repair or order new telephone service, contact ext. 4357.

Telephone Directories
Telephone directories are available for staff and faculty through the telephone coordinator.

- To obtain a particular telephone directory, ext. 4357.

- To obtain a faculty/staff directory, ext. 4357.

This page was last updated on: March 02, 2011