Moving Services

The Grounds/ General Services shop of the Physical Plant Department can accommodate small-scale moving projects, under certain conditions. The Department also is available to assist with the procurement of private moving services for large-scale projects.

- To request moving services, contact Service Crew, Superintendent, ext. 3214.

This page was last updated on: November 3, 2015