Billing Procedure

An authorized Work Order is required in advance for any work that is a chargeable service provided by the Physical Plant Department.  Chargeable Services may be paid by the Requesting departmental accounts through the Physical Plants Initiation of Purchase Orders utilizing said accounts, or by Interdepartmental Transfers (IDTs) authorized by the department. If the Work Order requires engineering, changes in building function or pertain to changes in campus parking, a "Request for Proposed Construction Project" (Form EP-1) will be sent to the Director of Facilities, Planning and Construction (FP&C).  Work Requests are requested through the TMA iService Desk.

This page was last updated on: May 16, 2018