KINGSVILLE, Texas (March 7, 2006) – The President’s Legacy Ball is now online.
Information about the fourth annual fund-raising gala to recognize supporters of Texas A&M University-Kingsville taking place in the Memorial Student Union Building on Saturday, March 31, is available at http://www.tamuk.edu/events/legacyball/.
The President’s Legacy Ball is organized by a group of community and university representatives under the direction of the Office of the President and First Lady Teresa Juárez and the Division of Institutional Advancement. The event raises funds to support student scholarships at A&M-Kingsville and honors members of the Legacy Society, made up of individuals and organizations donating $100,000 or more to the university.
On the Web site, the public will find information about the event, including ticket information, entertainment, news, the program and the planning committee. Information about the Legacy Society is also available.
The event begins with a reception at 6:30 p.m. followed by dinner. Entertainment and dancing begin at 8:30 p.m. Tickets for the event are $100 per person.
For more information, visit the Web site or contact the Office of Development at (361) 593-4191.
- Doctoral Graduate Receives Top Honors for Research from Environmental Professional Organization
- Five honored as Distinguished Students during spring commencement
- Texas A&M-Kingsville spring commencement held May 10
- A&M-Kingsville Kinesiology Professor Recognized as a Top Researcher in his Field
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
This page was last updated on: May 17, 2010