Jav-a-palooza brings wacky, recreational games to Friday night
KINGSVILLE - February 07, 2007
firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-2590
KINGSVILLE (February 7, 2007) — The recreational sports department at Texas A&M University-Kingsville will host Jav-a-palooza 2007 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday, Feb. 16, in the Steinke Physical Education Center (SPEC). The event is free to all A&M-Kingsville students.
The fun-filled night includes a gigantic inflatable obstacle course, dodgeball and basketball, laser shot simulator, whacky races and more games. There will be music, refreshments and drawings for prizes all night.
Jav-a-palooza is sponsored by recreational sports, student activities, residence life, athletics, the Residence Hall Association, Omega Delta Phi, the Anglers Club, the Interfraternity Council, the Health and Kinesiology Club, the Javelina cheer team, life services and wellness, Otaku Anime and SPS Club, the Student Government Association, the bookstore, KTAI and TV2 and Red Bull.
For more information, call 361-593-3059, 361-593-3065 or 361-593-3057.
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
- Texas A&M-Kingsville college names outstanding students
- A&M-Kingsville Ranks 2nd in the Nation for Awarding STEM Graduate Degrees to Hispanic Students
- TO ALL CANDIDATES FOR SPRING 2013 GRADUATION: Graduate Letter
This page was last updated on: May 17, 2010