Be a part of the tradition, order your official class ring
KINGSVILLE - January 26, 2007
firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-2590
KINGSVILLE (January 26, 2007) — Representatives will be available at the Javelina Bookstore in the Memorial Student Union Building Wednesday and Thursday, Jan. 31 and Feb. 1, so Texas A&M University-Kingsville students may order their official class ring.
Orders may be placed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday. Those purchasing an official class ring at this time will be honored at a special ceremony Sunday, April 22, when Dr. Rumaldo Z. Juárez, university president, will present students with their rings.
The official ring of A&M-Kingsville is available exclusively to enrolled students who have completed at least 75 credit hours, 30 of which must be from A&M-Kingsville. They also must be in good standing with the university.
For more information, call 361-593-3606.
- Doctoral Graduate Receives Top Honors for Research from Environmental Professional Organization
- Five honored as Distinguished Students during spring commencement
- Texas A&M-Kingsville spring commencement held May 10
- A&M-Kingsville Kinesiology Professor Recognized as a Top Researcher in his Field
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
This page was last updated on: May 18, 2010