U.S. Air Force Gateway Brass Band performs free concert
KINGSVILLE - August 30, 2006
email@example.com or 361-593-4143
Bellamah Music Building Recital Hall, Sept. 14, 8 p.m.
KINGSVILLE (August 30, 2006) — The music department at Texas A&M University-Kingsville hosts the Gateway Brass, from the United States Air Force Band of the West, on Thursday, Sept. 14, at 8 p.m. at the Bellamah Music Building Recital Hall.
The performance is free of charge and open to the public.
Gateway Brass represents the U.S. Air Force by performing music for formal military ceremonies, educational clinics and public concerts. At every performance, they offer the audience a wide range of musical styles.
Members of the Gateway Brass hold degrees from universities across the nation and have vast experience performing with some of the finest ensembles and musicians in the world. The group performs more than 100 concerts a year throughout the Southwest.
For more information, call 361-593-2803.
- Doctoral Graduate Receives Top Honors for Research from Environmental Professional Organization
- Five honored as Distinguished Students during spring commencement
- Texas A&M-Kingsville spring commencement held May 10
- A&M-Kingsville Kinesiology Professor Recognized as a Top Researcher in his Field
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
This page was last updated on: June 08, 2010