Wind Symphony gives free Spring concert at Jones Auditorium April 18
KINGSVILLE - April 13, 2006
firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-4143
The Texas A&M University-Kingsville Wind Symphony will give their final Spring Concert on Tuesday, April 18, at Jones Auditorium, located on campus.
The Wind Symphony, under the direction of Alfredo Velez III, is scheduled to perform free for the public at 7:30 p.m.
The music to be performed will be quite diverse, featuring composers from Spain, Hungary, Japan and the United States. Pieces to be performed include “Suite” from the opera Merry Mount by Howard Hanson, the symphonic poem “Per la Flor del Lliri Blau” by Joaquin Rodrigo, Hungarian composer Frigyes Hidas’ “Sprightly Tunes” and “ Machu Picchu,” by Satatishi Yagisawa.
For more information on the A&M-Kingsville Wind Symphony and Concert Band, call 361-593-2160.
- Doctoral Graduate Receives Top Honors for Research from Environmental Professional Organization
- Five honored as Distinguished Students during spring commencement
- Texas A&M-Kingsville spring commencement held May 10
- A&M-Kingsville Kinesiology Professor Recognized as a Top Researcher in his Field
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
This page was last updated on: July 08, 2010