The Music Living Learning Communities are for those students who are music lovers. Whether student are in the band, play a musical instrument, sing, or merely enjoy the sound of country, rock ‘n roll, jazz, etc., they can find a home on the music floor.
Students who are interested in this type of living environment will have opportunities to learn from a variety of experts on and off campus, participate in extracurricular activities, and have resources that will help them to be successful in their own pursuits of acquiring musical abilities.
- Practice rooms in the residence halls
- Computer Lounge with musical software
- Tutor who will help in the area of Music Theory
- Pianos available in the residence halls for practice and entertainment
- Career information for individuals in the performing arts
- Group trips to the Kingsville Symphony or other local performances
This page was last updated on: September 29, 2015