Frequently Asked Questions
Registration Fee & Payment Information
- The registration fee is $185 and will be added to the students’ tuition, which can be paid immediately through Money Connect.
- This fee includes: round-trip bus transportation from Kingsville to Camp Zephyr; lodging; meals at camp; a camp t-shirt; accident medical insurance while at camp. Insurance does not cover costs incurred for treatment of illness or pre-existing conditions.
Cancellations during these time periods will result in the following refunds:
May 30th – June 20th - $160 Refund
June 21st – July 16th - $100 Refund
July 16th and after - No Refund
**Please email the Director of Student Activities at email@example.com for refunds
**Refunds will only be processed on days above (please allow 5-7 business days)
- Parking will be designated at check-in
- Javelina Camp staff will direct both student parking and student drop-off areas
- Parking is free for students attending Javelina Camp (students will need to purchase permit when returning to campus)
Packing for Camp
- Cool and comfortable clothes and shoes. It is recommended that students bring clothes that they do not mind getting dirty.
- Tennis Shoes (Required for outdoor activities)
- Twin size sheets, blanket, and/or sleeping bag and pillow
- Water Bottle and Flashlight
- Bug Spray and Sunscreen **
- Snack for down time or money for snack bar **
- If any special arrangements (ie. Refrigeration for medication, etc.) are needed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on: September 29, 2015