Registration and Fees
Hoggie Days is our freshman orientation program designed specifically for first-time incoming freshmen and transfer students who have less than 12 transferrable hours. Students already admitted to Texas A&M University-Kingsville can register to attend Hoggie Days by following these instructions:
- Login to Blue & Gold Connection (use the big blue arrow that says LOGIN HERE at the top left-hand side of the page) using your student ID (K number) and password (birth date in six digit format MMDDYY). If you are having trouble logging in, make sure you are using a capital "K" when you type in your student ID.
- Click the Orientation Registration (Kingsville Campus Only) link located on the Main Menu page.
- Select a Hoggie Days session by clicking on (Register?) next to the date you plan to attend.
- A message box will appear confirming your reservation to attend your Hoggie Days orientation session.
Registration confirmation and reminders regarding your Hoggie Days session and other important information will be sent to you via the e-mail address you have listed in Blue and Gold. To ensure you receive all notices and reminders, please make sure your e-mail address listed in Blue and Gold is correct and is the account you check on a regular basis.
Please note that some sessions may not be available because the session is closed due to capacity or registration deadlines. For assistance with registration, please contact us at 361-593-2315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fees and Deposit Instructions
All freshmen will be charged a mandatory one-time orientation fee of $75, and $35 of that fee is payable as a deposit upon registering for orientation. The remaining $40 will be added to the student's first tuition bill.
Students will not be fully registered for orientation until the $35 deposit has been paid.
To pay the $35 orientation deposit, please follow these instructions:
- Once you have completed your registration, return to the Main Menu page in Blue and Gold and click the MoneyConnect Login link.
- Your orientation deposit fee of $35 should be listed once you log in.
- Proceed through the prompted steps to complete your payment of $35.
This page was last updated on: November 7, 2016