- Complete and Submit the online application via https://www.applytexas.org/adappc/gen/c_start.WBX
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended Colleges and/or Universities
- Students applying for a graduate program in business must submit the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (Code#6822). Students applying for other graduate programs must submit the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (Code#6822. Note: Select closest program if needed) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)(for education majors only, Code#2242). These scores must be received directly from the testing facilities.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required for graduate students majoring in any doctoral program plus those seeking a master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders (too be sent directly to the respective department).
- For Students whose educational instruction has not been in the English language and/or whose first or native language is not English:
Proof of English Proficiency - Texas A&M Kingsville requires all applicants, regardless of immigration status, whose educational instruction has not been in the English language and/or whose first or native language is not English, to demonstrate proficiency in English. Texas A&M-Kingsville requires a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based). Students who have completed their entire formal education at the secondary or postsecondary level in the following countries are exempt from the TOEFL requirement: American Samoa, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada (except Quebec), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Federated States of Micronesia, Grenada, Guam, Guyana, Jamaica, Liberia, New Zealand, United Kingdom (all), Trinidad-Tobago and Virgin Islands. Please note: applicants from Puerto Rico, where Spanish is the primary language are required to submit a TOEFL or equivalent.
Admission requirements for any graduate program may vary based on the particular program. For more information on the admission/entrance requirements for specific programs, please refer to the graduate student catalog or contact the graduate coordinator of the department for which you are applying. All students should become familiar with the information provided in the graduate catalog.
This page was last updated on: January 29, 2014