Spring and Summer 2013 - Housing Scholarship
- Texas A&M – Kingsville undergraduate students graduating in December 2012
- GPA of 3.0 or above at the time of application
- Apply for and be admitted to a graduate degree program for the Spring 2013 semester
- Must submit the housing application to the University Housing and Residence Life Dept.
- Students must be actively enrolled as a full-time graduate student
- This housing scholarship is based on availability and it is on a first-come first-serve basis
Effective this semester, we will be utilizing ProQuest for Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) submissions. Students will no longer be required to submit 5/7 hard copies of these documents on cotton paper to our office.
Two new major changes in format for Thesis and Dissertation Final Documents are:
- 1” margins (top-bottom-left-right)
- All page numbers should be placed on the bottom center of each page
This page was last updated on: October 24, 2012