Students of the University may be eligible for part-time and/or work study employment. All student jobs are posted on the Career Services Hire Javelinas website.
Steps to hire a student worker:
1. Post the job in career services.
2. Select the individual.
3. Send background check to UPD.
4. Upon receipt of the clear background check, create an EPA.
5. Send the student to the Human Resources Office with the social security card and a photo ID with a birth date.
6. After completing the I-9 and paperwork, the student will bring a Gold Card I-9 receipt to you.
7. They begin working on the start date of the EPA/Gold Card, provided that all the above requirements have been met.
This page was last updated on: July 22, 2016