Books related to sustainability
- The Green Book, Elizabeth Rogers, Thomas M. Kostigen.
- 365 Ways to Save the Earth
- Deep Ecology, Living As If Nature Mattered, Bill Devall, George Sessions.
- The End of Nature, McKibben, B.
- The Sustainability Revolution, Edwards, A.
- Seeing Green, Jonathon Porritt.
- The Renewable Energy Handbook: A Guide to Rural Independence, Off-Grid and Sustainable Living, William H. Kemp (lots of books by this author in library).
- For Hunger-Proof Cities: Sustainable Urban Food System, Mustafa Koc (Editor), Rod MacRae (Editor), Jennifer Welsh (Editor), Luc J. A. Mougeot (Editor).
- Searching for Sustainability, Norton, B.
- Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability, Robert Costanza.
- Waste and Want, Strasser, S.
- Laboratory Earth, Stephen H. Schneider.
- Sand County Almanac, Leopold, A.
- Party's Over: Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies, Richard Heinberg (lots of books by this author in library).
- Small is Beautiful: A Study of Economics as if People Mattered, E.F. Schumacher.
- Earth in the Balance, Al Gore.
- Fast Food Nation, Eric Schlosser.
- Pillar of Sand: Can the Irrigation Miracle Last?, Sandra Postel.
- Blessed Unrest: How the Largest Social Movement in History Is Restoring Grace, Justice, and Beauty to the World, Paul Hawken.
- Sustainability on Campus: Stories and Strategies for Change (Urban and Industrial Environments), Peggy F. Barlett (Editor), Geoffrey W. Chase (Editor).
- Silent Spring, Rachel Carson.
- Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build a Competitive Advantage, C Esty.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, Bill Bryson.
- Geography and The Human Spirit, Anne Buttimer.
- Creation, E.O. Wilson.
- Earth Odyssey, Around The World In Search Of Our Environmental Future, Mark Hertsgaard.
- Cradle to Cradle, McDonough and Braungart, M.
- Collapse, Diamond, J.
- Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution--and How It Can Renew America, Thomas Friedman.
- Stuff, J. Ryan & A. Durning.
- Environmentalism: A Global History, Guha, R. (Checked out until 04/14).
- Enough, McKibben, B.
- The Long Emergency, Kunstler, J. H.
- The Local Politics of Global Sustainability, Thomas Prush, Robert Costanza, Herman Daly.
This page was last updated on: October 8, 2015