Veterans Affairs Office
Avoiding Pay Problems
To avoid possible pay problems, you must notify the Veterans Affairs Office immediately if you:
1. Increase or decrease total number of hours attending
2. Withdraw from all classes
3. Change your program of study (Major)
4. Have attended any other schools
5. Change your address
6. Register for courses not on degree plan
7. Take a repeated course previously passed with a "D" or below.
8. Retake a course three times or more.
It is the student's responsibility to inform Veterans Affairs Office of any changes in enrollment status. Be Aware that a VA Hold will be placed on your account to prevent any changes that can affect your federal or state veteran benefits. Please contact the veteran affairs office if changes are needed.
Effective August 1, 2014, all students utilizing VA benefits must pay any outstanding balance before a new semester can be certified.
This page was last updated on: December 02, 2014