Veterans Affairs Office
- Pre-Authorization for the term needed. Request for Certification Form
- If transferring from one university to another you must submit VA form 22-1995
- The VA Form22-5490 is the form that dependents/spouses need to activate their GI Bill
- The VA Form 22-5495 needs to be submitted if the dependents/spouse transfers or changes their major
- Form VA Form 22-1999 must be submitted and generated by the VA in order for you to be paid for the proper term.
- Form VA Form 22-1900 application for vocational rehabilitation can be picked up at the Student Union Building Room 108. You must have a 10% (unlikely) to 20% disability in order to qualify for this program. This program provides for tuition, books and supplies. Other items must be approved by Mr. Al Ramirez (361)854-7731 at 5283 Old Brownsville Rd. Corpus Christi, TX. He must first approve your receiving the benefits under Chapter 31.
- VA Form 22-8873 must be submitted upon the Veteran's dependent spouse being placed on enforced withdrawal. They must fill out this form as well as form 22.1995 if they want to continue receiving their GI Bill. They can receive their GI Bill even if they are placed on enforced withdrawal as long as the university allows it.
This page was last updated on: February 08, 2013