Group 5 Verification
You have been selected by the U.S. Department of Education to complete a Group 5 Verification.
Some FAFSA applications are randomly selected by the U.S. Department of Education for a process called verification. Verification requires student and/or parent(s) to submit official financial information for review by the Office of Student Financial Aid before an award package can be offered. Documents may be submitted in person or by mailed to the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Download, complete, and submit the forms below to complete Group 5 verification
- 2014-2015 VERIFICATION Worksheet
- Household Resources Worksheet
- IRS Tax Return Transcript
- High School Completion Worksheet
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Worksheet
- Copies of original W-2s given by employer or an IRS Tax & Wage Statement
This process can take up to four weeks.
Failure to complete these forms may delay or alter your award eligibility.
This page was last updated on: March 12, 2014