Group 5 Verification
You have been selected by the U.S. Department of Education to complete a Group 5 Verification.
Some FAFSA applications are randomly selected by the U.S. Department of Education for a process called verification. Verification requires student and/or parent(s) to submit official financial information for review by the Office of Student Financial Aid before an award package can be offered. Documents may be submitted in person or by mailed to the Office of Student Financial Aid
This process can take up to four weeks.
Download, complete, and submit the forms below to complete Group 5 verification: (Please use Black or Blue ink to fill in all forms)
Failure to complete these forms may delay or alter your award eligibility
- 2013-2014 VERIFICATION Worksheet
- SNAP Benefits Worksheet
- CHILD SUPPORT Worksheet
- IRS Tax Return Transcript
- High School Completion Worksheet
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Worksheet (in person) or Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Worksheet (notarized)
- Copies of original W-2s given by employer or an IRS Tax & Wage Statement
This page was last updated on: March 11, 2014