NRC Nuclear Engineering Scholarship
Submit your application package to Dr. Xue Yang.
Please contact Dr. Xue Yang for more information.
- Total Number of Scholarships available for each year is 10.
- Open to undergraduate students from all majors who register for Nuclear Engineering minor.
- Stipend: $8,000/academic year.
- Travel: Limited support for traveling to national conferences.
- Commitment: Serve six month in nuclear-related employment.
- U.S. Citizen, noncitizen nationals of the U.S., or U.S. permanent residence
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Full-time junior or senior standings of Nuclear Engineering minor at Texas A&M University – Kingsville.
- Demonstrated interest (through essays and/or course selection) to pursue a career in nuclear related sciences or engineering fields.
- Citgo Scholarship - for Juniors & Seniors, New applications will be available till Monday, Nov. 16, 2015, 5 pm, for Fall 2015 Scholarship.
Click here to download the application form.
- Freshmen Scholarship - details coming soon.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate students - application form, can be faxed to 361-593-4026
- Industrial Engineering Graduate students - application form, can be faxed to 361-593-4026
College of Engineering :
Students can check out the scholarships available for the College of Engineering here
Freshman, persistence, and academic scholarships are available. All students are encouraged to log on and check the scholarships at scholarships.tamuk.edu
Regional and National
Undergrads and Grad students should apply! TAMUK students typically are very successful with this program
- HACU Scholarship Program (Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities)
Number of opportunity for Undergraduate students. Deadline: May 22, 2009
- Adelante MillerCoors Engineering & Sciences Scholarship
This page was last updated on: January 20, 2016