*Available for returning students Only.
All prices in US Dollars
Program Costs include:
- Administrative Fee
- Laboratory and Computer Use
- ESL* Software
- ESL* Resource and Library Use
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Local Field Trips and other Limited Events
* English as a Second Language
Other Estimated Expenses:
**Books are required to be purchased/rented at ELTC
***For information about on-campus Housing and Meals contact University Housing & Residence Life.
- Payments can be made by Credit Card, Money Order, Checks payable to Continuing Education-Texas A&M University Kingsville, wire transfer and through Marketplace. No Cash Accepted.
- Payments processed through Marketplace will be assessed a 2% fee.
- Non-Refundable deposit upon acceptance into the program: $300.
- Students must pay mandatory insurance before they arrive on campus.
- For a 4 week session, a letter of financial guarantee in the amount of $2,800.00 is required along with the application before is processed.
- For an 8 week session, a letter of financial guarantee in the amount of $4,800.00 is required.
- For a 16 week session, a letter of financial guarantee in the amount of $9,000.00 is required.
- The University will issue an I-20 for the student to obtain an F-1 VISA to come to the U.S. to study after a letter of financial guarantee and an application for admission has been submitted.
A Refund Request Form must be submitted stating the reason for not attending the program and its legitimacy must be reviewed by ELTC personnel.
Tuition payments will be refunded as follows:
- 100% refund prior to receiving an I-20 or one month prior to the first day of class.
- 50% refund due to a serious illness or accident that occurs before the program start date and impedes the student’s attendance to the program.
NO REFUND will be issued to students who:
- have withheld relevant information pertaining to their participation in the program.
- have received an I-20 issued by the ELTC and have entered the United States with an F-1 visa.
- have violated the ELTC Code of Conduct.
- have lost their F-1 immigration status due to their own negligence and misconduct.
Reminder: The $300.00 USD deposit is NON REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Dates and fees are approximate and may change without prior notice. Typographical errors or technical inaccuracies cannot be honored on our web site.
This page was last updated on: February 28, 2013