Business Seminars and Workshops
Sustainable success requires businesses and organizations to continually evolve in their practices and stay above the competition. These customizable workshops/seminars are tailored to provide tools to develop the abilities of your staff and strengthen your production needs. Programs are customizable to accommodate the date, times and location best suited for the client.
- Proactive and Situational Leadership
- Strategic Planning for Business growth
- Acieving goals via Customer Relations
- Sustainability in your Business
- Professional and Business ethics
- Review actual case studies & organizational situations
- Role Playing & Hands-on Exercises
- Participant Evaluations of Individual Skills
- Up-to-date policies & regulations presented
- Topics personalized to specific business/organizational needs
- Certificate of completion to all participants
- CEU certificates available for $25.00
$225 per person for all workshops
$75 per person per workshop
$50 per person per workshop - 5 or more from the same employer
25 Seats available
- Complete the Registration Form
- Send to: Cousins Hall Room# 108.
700 University Blvd., MSC 147
Kingsville, TX 78363
- Participants will be invoiced after registration form is processed
Our office Fax number is (361) 593-2851. Fax your registration form and participation waiver any day of the week. Participants will be invoiced after registration form and participation waiver is processed.
- Attach the complete Registration Form.
- Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants will be invoiced after registration form is processed.
This page was last updated on: February 18, 2016