Center for Continuing Education at 925 Santa Gertrudis, Cousins Hall Rm. 108
Center for Continuing Education, 700 University Blvd, MSC 147, Kingsville, TX 78363
Once the Registration Packet has been submitted to The Center for Continuing Education’s office and processed, participants will receive an invoice with instructions on how to complete the payment for the course(s). Once payment has been made, participants will receive notification via email that the registration process is complete.
Participants will not be able to attend classes until they have completed Orientation where they will complete the final forms for enrollment. Date and times of the mandatory Orientation will be announced to participants in notification email sent when registration process is complete.
- Print off the Registration Packet
- Fill out the appropriate forms
- Submit completed paperwork in person, email, or mail to register and pay fees – remember to provide the following:
- Registration Form - completed
- Schedule - completed
- Parent/Guardian Info sheet - completed
- Model Release Form - completed
- Participant Waiver and Medical Treatment Authorization - completed
- Method of payment for courses (cash, check, Master Card or Visa)
Fee and Refund Policy
Click here to see the conditions.
Registration hours are as follows:
Monday -Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
This page was last updated on: May 11, 2015