Continuing Education Units (CEU) Certificate
The primary purpose of a CEU (Continuing Education Unit) is to provide a permanent record of the instruction pertaining to educational or professional development of an individual who has completed one or more significant non-credit educational training.
It is important that the information listed below is received and the respective instructors sign session documents. The Center must obtain documentation prior to the event. The CEU cost is $25.00 per unit (1CEU = 10 contact hours).
SACS program criteria require several items be kept on file for each program:
- Syllabus for the program containing information about needs identification, learning outcomes, and instruction. The syllabus can be short and to the point.
- Documentation for program content. The documentation can be a set of program handouts.
- Program evaluation. This should include participant evaluations.
- Very brief vitas for each of the instructors stating their qualifications to teach.
The Center will provide the following:
- Blank workshop forms for participants to record their sessions – to be signed off by respective instructors.
- CEU official transcript will be mailed to each qualified participant.
The Program will provide the following:
» list of all participants with:
This page was last updated on: December 06, 2011