Passports/Visas Photo Services
The Center for Continuing Education offers photo services to the general public that are in need of a government regulation sized photo for the purposes of obtaining government Passport or Visas, applying for Optional Practical Training (OPT) or for any other government applications or forms.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 11:00 am and 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm. You may stop by our office located in Cousins Hall Room 108 or book appointment online.
Different photo session packages are available for purchase and includes (2) two government regulation sized photos.
Individual: $ 12 for 2, 2” x 2” U.S. Passport sized photos + 1 digital photo
Group of 3+ : $ 10 for 2, 2” x 2” U.S. Passport sized photos + 1 digital photo
Group of 5+ : $ 8 for 2, 2” x 2” U.S. Passport sized photos + 1 digital photo
Reprints/Multiple : $ 6 per 2, 2” x 2” U.S. Passport sized photos + 1 digital photo
Custom Print : $ 15 for 2 – size specifications by customer
All payments made via Marketplace. Only card/checks accepted.
- Payments must be made BEFORE your scheduled appointment. NO REFUNDS will be given.
- No call/no show or 15+ minutes late to a scheduled appointment will result in a $ 3.00 charge when rescheduled.
- To receive your photo you MUST show your copy of the receipt of payment.
- Groups MUST submit group ticket for each member to receive their photo.
- All members must be present at the designated appointment time to receive the group discount.
- Photos will be ready 24-48 hours after being taken. AFTER a 48-hour period you will be charged an additional $ 1.00 per day storage fee.
- All pictures will ONLY be kept in our system for one semester, after the semester, they will be permanently deleted
- Notice: Although The Center for Continuing Education will do its best to visa pictures, we cannot guarantee that they will be accepted by the processing agency. The suitability of passport and visa pictures is determined by the individual processing the document and as such varies. The Center is not responsible for the delays this may cause, but if your photo is rejected we will gladly take another one, all we will need is the rejection notice. In the case of a rejected photo please contact the agency that rejected the photo to determine the reason for its rejection. Most agencies processing documents will be unable to provide anyone except the applicant with this information. Knowing the reason for rejection will assist us in providing you with a suitable photo.
This page was last updated on: October 02, 2015