Reporting to Director of Title V Programs, responsibilities include developing job design,
supporting and supervising strategies for student employees, and providing professional development for faculty and staff.
Coordinating a positive peer-to-peer network.
Developing job placement, student employee evaluation, and feedback strategies.
Supervising the Activity 2 Resource room.
M.S. Instructional Technology, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, May 2010.
B.F.A. Fine Arts, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, December 2004.
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
Instructional Designer/Title V/CCRAA Grant
· Reporting to Director of Title V Programs, responsibilities include planning, designing and developing effective instructional materials that are functional, intuitive, informative and consistent with sound instructional design principles for hybrid and online learning.
· Assisted in the development of training materials and workshops to assist STEM faculty with learning about course redesign.
· Researched, evaluated, and recommended appropriate software to achieve CCRAA course redesign objectives.
Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy
Instructional Technology Assistant
· Reporting to Director of Instructional Technology, responsibilities included managing lecture recordings, basic computer troubleshooting, editing video files, and posting files on the learning management system.
· Assisted in researching, evaluating, and recommending appropriate instructional technologies for adoption.
Conducted development workshops on various technologies to faculty and staff.
Elementary Art Teacher
· Reporting to Principal of Loma Park Elementary, responsibilities included designed and presented exciting lessons that actively engaged learners, while educating on proper artistic methodologies and various technical aspects.
· Positively impacted classroom activities by utilizing a video projector, laptop, and a document camera.
· Prompted student motivation, participation, and effective listening skills through the implementation of positive
reinforcement and weekly rewards.
This page was last updated on: November 23, 2011