February 9, 2016 • 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. • 219AB&C Memorial Student Union Building
Should be completed in your FRESHMAN year- $25 registration fee
Online Registration Required.
- Learn about impression management and how to achieve and maintain a positive one
- Discover the dos and don’ts of dressing for your interview
- Receive professional guidance on contemporary workplace attire and how it may vary
- Learn how to accessorize and groom for a professional image, to include a tie-tying exercise
- Receive a workshop booklet to help reinforce presentation guidance and provide a tool for future reference
Registration will open in 2016.
Contact Cindy Longoria
voice: 361 593-3902
This page was last updated on: November 19, 2015