A.I.T.P. – Newest CBA Student Organization
Congratulations to the newest College of Business Administration student organization, A.I.T.P. Association of Information Technology Professionals! The group became an official organization at Texas A&M University–Kingsville this past December. The mission of the newly created organization is to
- To develop a better understanding of the nature and functions of information technology.
- To promote sound general principles in information technology and to study technical methods with a view to their improvement.
- To study equipment related to information technology.
- To disseminate generally, by all appropriate means, all fundamentally sound principles and methods of information technology.
- To supply to its members information of the most current methods, and assist them in solving their individual problems.
- To foster among students a better understanding of the vital business role of information technology, the proper relationship of information technology to management and the necessity for a professional attitude among information technology professionals in their approach to an understanding and application of the principles underlying the science of information technology.
Students meet every second and fourth Wednesday of each month. Membership is open to all students attending Texas A&M University–Kingsville. For additional information about the organization, please email faculty advisor, Jeff Lemaster at email@example.com.
This page was last updated on: November 11, 2013