The College of Business Administration Student Support Center is dedicated to providing quality advising assistance to our students. This center can provide you with helpful tools, degree plans for undergraduate majors within the College of Business Administration, links to useful Texas A&M-Kingsville resources, and much more.
Basic Advising Services:
We can assist undergraduate students in the College of Business Administration with:
- answering advising questions
- applying for graduation
- changing majors
- improving academic performance (tutoring)
- maintaining student degree plans
- referring students to campus resources, i.e.- university admission, financial aid
- scheduling tours of the College of Business Administration
- selecting courses
- understanding degree plans in the College Business Administration
- understanding major requirements
- explore CBA immersion experiences
- How parents can help their students develop
Subscribe for College of Business Advising Reminders Today!
Trouble using 81010? Try texting @5bc4c to (361) 528-6104 instead.
*Standard text message rates apply.
This page was last updated on: August 11, 2016