The College of Business Administration Student Support Center is dedicated to providing quality advising assistance to our students. This center can provide you with helpful tools, degree plans for undergraduate majors within the College of Business Administration, links to useful Texas A&M-Kingsville resources, and much more.
Basic Advising Services:
We can assist undergraduate students in the College of Business Administration with:
· answering advising questions
· applying for graduation
· changing majors
· improving academic performance
· maintaining student degree plans
· referring students to campus resources, i.e.- university admission, financial aid
· scheduling tours of the College of Business Administration
· selecting courses
· understanding degree plans in the College Business Administration
· understanding major requirements
· explore CBA value-added experiences
Procedure to see the academic advisor
- Make an appointment by calling Cindy Longoria, Student Advisor, at 361.593.3902 or by email at Cynthia.Longoria@tamuk.edu.
- Arrive at CBA Rm.112, 1115 N. University Blvd, at least five minutes before the appointment is scheduled.
- Sign in on the sign-in sheet in the hallway.
Wait for assistance – Cindy will be with you as soon possible.
This page was last updated on: May 13, 2013