Planning Your Degree & Admission Requirements
You need 120 credits to graduate from Texas A&M-Kingsville with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. You must meet all general education requirements for the university and all specific requirements of both the College of Business Administration and its major programs. Application for admission to the College of Business Administration should be made during the semester in which the last of the criteria listed have been completed.
**University Admission. Prospective students and transfer students interested in attending Texas A&M-Kingsville and completing the business administration degree program must first be admitted to the university. http://www.tamuk.edu/admission/index.html
- Complete each of the following five courses with at least a "C" or better: ACCT 2301*, ACCT 2302*, ECON 2301*, ECON 2302*, ISYS 2302*
- Complete 54 to 60 credits
- Attain a 2.0 or higher GPA in all undergraduate work completed prior to admission. (Transfer students must have at least a 2.0 GPA on all Texas A&M-Kingsville coursework they have completed.)
- Complete the Student Professional Development Program no later than the end of the 1st semester of being admitted to the business program
* If you earned a grade of less than C, you must retake the course and earn a grade of at least C.
Application for admission to the College of Business Administration should be made during the semester in which the last of the above criteria are being completed.
For more information, contact:
Cindy Longoria, Student Advisor
BUSA, Rm. 112
Voice: (361) 593-3902
This page was last updated on: May 30, 2014