Marion Luna Brem to
Present Guest Lecture Series
Marion Luna Brem is listed by Hispanic Business
magazine as one of the 100 Most Influential Hispanics in the United States, but she wasn’t always so influential. She will tell her inspirational story as part of the Guest Lecturer Series sponsored by the College of Business Administration at Texas A&M University-Kingsville. Read more.
The College of Business Administration held its first two workshops of the Student Professional Development Program this past month. The focus of these non-credit workshops is to provide students with additional tools in hopes of securing an internship/career opportunity. Read more
Students Selected to Attend
Four students, Debra McGhee, Abel Morales, Edgar Rodriguez and Leticia Vega, will be traveling to San Antonio to represent the College of Business Administration at this year’s ¡Adelante!'s 2011 Leadership Institute and Recruitment Fair at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk. The Leadership Institute hosts approximately 200 students from universities across Texas and the country. “The goal of the Leadership Institute is to increase college students’ knowledge about being successful in their professional future through improving communication, leadership, and career skills.” Invited students were selected based on academic standing, student involvement and leadership.
Thank You to Our September
Stay connected with the CBA!
- Jake Smith – Texas A&M University-Kingsville, “Information Security”
- Carol Scott – Kailo Communications Studio, LLC “Selecting a Medium (or media) for Written Messages”
- Mary Ann Oldham – Hahn & Oldham PC “What it Takes to be Successful As an Accountant and In Business”
- Jim Montgomery – Kleberg Bank “Investment Planning”
- Scott Conard – Young’s Pizza “Incorporating Social Media Tools at Young’s Pizza”
For More Information, Contact: College of Business Administration
MSC 182, 700 University Blvd., Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
Contact Phone: 361-593-3801