Distinguished Graduate Award Goes
to Modesto Morales
Modesto Morales has been selected as the recipient of the Summer 2012 Distinguished Undergraduate Student Award from the College of Business Administration. This award is sponsored by the Student Government Association. Students nominated must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be graduating in the semester in which he/she is nominated for the award.
- Students must have accumulated not less than 60 credit hours at A&M-Kingsville
- Student must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Students must be involved in university extracurricular activities.
Please join us in congratulating Modesto!
College of Pharmacy, A&M-Kingsville join to
provide MBA to Pharm.D. students
Thanks to a new agreement, students at the Texas A&M Health Science Center Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy will be able to enroll in the online MBA program offered by the College of Business Administration at Texas A&M University-Kingsville. Read more
CBA Welcomes New Faculty Member,
Loren Kelly is a graduate of Emporia State University in Emporia, KS with undergraduate and graduate degrees in Business Education. Her career began at the secondary level in Kansas teaching business and computer courses in the Wichita area. In 2010 she was named ‘Rookie Business Teacher of the Year’ by the Kansas Business Education Association for her efforts and student success at Campus High School and Youth Entrepreneurs. Mrs. Kelly is joining the College of Business Administration Department of Management and Marketing and will be teaching business communication courses this fall.
Upcoming Fall Events
Stay connected with the CBA!
- August 29: Resume Walk-ups, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., CBA Student Lounge
- August 30: Mocktail, 5:30 - 7 p.m., Alumni Room of Honor, Memorial Student Union Building (MSUB)
- September 6: Career Fair, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., MSUB Ballroom
- September 6: Freshman Meeting, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m., BUSA Rm. 227
- September 19: Student Professional Development Program: Professional Etiquette Dinner, 5:30 p.m., MSUB Ballroom
- September 27: Business Seminar– Nino Mendietta, “Blueprint for Financial Success”, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., MSUB 219 A&B
For More Information, Contact: College of Business Administration
MSC 182, 700 University Blvd., Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
Contact Phone: 361-593-3801
Modesto Morales poses with
New faculty member, Loren Kelly