The College of Business Administration is a school of opportunity providing an accessible, quality business education that empowers both working and full-time students of all ages and diverse backgrounds, transforming their lives. To accomplish this mission, we provide a comprehensive business education to emerging leaders of the region, the state of Texas, national, and international communities.
The Texas A&M University-Kingsville College of Business Administration of will be recognized for:
- High quality teaching programs that produce graduates who are valued by employers and citizens who positively impact society.
- Engagement of stakeholders through professional and community service.
- Excellence in business and pedagogical research advancing academics, extending business knowledge, and contributing to practice.
College Core Values
- Excellence – College of Business Administration is driven by excellence in teaching, research, and service
- Experiential learning – College of Business Administration prepares students for life-long learning using innovative pedagogies and experiential learning through engagement with local businesses and community, professional development, and cross-cultural experiences
- Ethics – College of Business Administration faculty and staff set the highest standards of academic and professional behavior
- Engagement – College of Business Administration embraces diversity, open communication, collegiality, and collaboration
Students in business administration receive a business education grounded on a strong general education emphasizing the liberal arts and sciences. Students explore ways to lead beneficial change in the 21st Century through our programs in:
- general business
- general business product pricing
- information systems
Learn more about us from a:
Our transformative learning environment is grounded in communication, technology, ethics, globalization and teamwork. The College of Business Administration at Texas A&M-Kingsville will prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in a changing global economy.
- Accounting & Finance
- Management, Marketing & Information Systems
- Accounting & Finance
- Advanced Business Communication
- Information Systems
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
"Texas A&M University-Kingsville is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas A&M University-Kingsville."
A Member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at Texas A&M University-Kingsville is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
This page was last updated on: June 23, 2014