The supporting paperwork includes the invoice, copy of the "L" cover sheet, certification and contracts.The State Comptroller's Purchase Voucher Guide requires the following information to be submitted regarding Special Payments:
- Invoice or Registration form
- Name or organization - No acronyms (spell it out)
- Vendor identification number
- Remit address
- Name and title of employee attending
- Description of conference, workshop
- Date of event - deadline for payment, discounts, ect.
- New vendor - provide a W-9
- State funds may be used for advance payments - but only 6 weeks before the payment deadline. It is better to send these over too early than too late.
This page was last updated on: January 06, 2012