We want to assist you in processing your payments as efficiently as possible. We have listed below various reasons of why payment delays occur. Call us if you have questions and we will assist you in resolving the issue and thus helping to avoid delays.
- Purchase document has not been closed
- Document not routed
- Document not approved
- Hard copy requisition delayed in the approval process
- Lack of proper documentation
- Lack of explanation details
- Receiving of purchases not documented - FAMIS screen 240
- Insufficient budget - verify FAMIS screen 19 before attempting to initiate an encumbrance.
This page was last updated on: January 06, 2012