The supporting paperwork includes the invoices, certifications and contracts and submitted through Concur. The State Comptroller's Purchase Vouchers Guide requires the following information be submitted regarding Special Payments
- Invoice (not rental agreement)
- Name of organization - No Acronyms (spell it out)
- Vendor identification number
- Remit to address
- Name and title of employee attending
- Reason for the trip - must show benefit to the University
- Copy of Itinerary (airfare only)
- If for a conference, indicate name - no acronyms
- Destination of the trip
- State rate for auto rental and airfare is required - must include justification if price exceeds allowed rate
- New vendor - provide substitute W-9
- Airfare-list of names and itinerary
"When renting a vehicle from all domestic Enterprise locations as well as most Avis locations under the State of Texas contract, the daily rate includes both Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) and Liability coverage and the optional insurance coverage is not required.
If vehicles are rented from any other rental car company the optional insurance coverage must be purchased, with local funds, since these vehicles are not covered by the State of Texas contract."
This page was last updated on: September 18, 2013