The university has contracted with Kleberg County Human Services to provide limited shuttle service to and from the Corpus Christi Airport, the Kingsville Greyhound station and the Alice Social Security Office if a student does not have another mode of transportation available. Requests must be received in the Dean of Students Office at least 7 days in advance of travel date for airport travel, and 3 business days in advance for Greyhound and Social Security Office trips. Reservations are accepted by email (email@example.com), fax, regular mail or in person. The Dean of Students Office is located in the Memorial Student Union Building on 3rd floor, Room 306. Phone number is (361) 593-3606. Fax (361) 593-3947.
Some travel dates will not be available for shuttle services. If your request is affected by a date where a shuttle driver is not available you will be notified prior to your reservation being confirmed.
Trips to the Corpus Christi airport will be $20.00 each way ($40.00 round trip).
Trips to the Kingsville Greyhound Station will be $3.00 each way ($6.00 round trip).
Information required to process request:
- A copy of the original flight itinerary for EACH person requesting shuttle service to/from the Corpus Christi airport.
- A phone number where you may be reached
- Your address in Kingsville (if known)
- Your email address
When making arrangements, please keep the following in mind:
- The shuttle service is available from 8 AM to 8 PM (Central Standard Time) only. You will be notified by email that your Shuttle Service request has been received and confirmed.
- If there are various persons arriving at different times, you may need to wait until all students scheduled for pick up have arrived at the Corpus Christi airport or the Kingsville Greyhound station.
- You must notify us immediately if there are any changes or delays in your flight.
If your flight arrives prior to 8 AM, you may wait for the next available shuttle or you may contact a taxi service in Corpus Christi for transport to Kingsville. The airport is approximately 45 miles from campus and may range between $50 and $100 one way.
If your flight arrives after 8 PM, you will need to contact a taxi service in Corpus Christi for transport to Kingsville. The airport is approximately 45 miles from campus and may range between $55 and $100 one way.
Robert Strakos, Alpha A-Taxi, has agreed to provide one car load of 1-4 occupants between Kingsville and the Corpus Christi Airport, one way, for $55.00. You may contact Robert at 361-290-2385 to check availability. Other taxi services may be located by searching online for taxi providers in the Corpus Christi area.
This page was last updated on: January 09, 2015