Kathy Harrell Memorial Scholarship Fund
Given by Mr. T. A. Harrell, Jr. of Corpus Christi in memory of his daughter, this fund recognizes outstanding freshman and sophomore journalism students.
Submit to the department along with an application:
1. A current transcript of grades
2. Two letters of recommendation
3. Evidence of an ACT score of 17 or higher (or a SAT combined total of 800 or higher)
On receipt of a scholarship you will be expected to:
1. Register for at least 3 semester hours of course work in this department.
2. Be actively involved in department activities.
3. Volunteer your time and talent whenever possible.
This page was last updated on: August 1, 2012