Texas A&I Communications Scholarship
Given to a sophomore, junior or senior level students whose primary interest is radio television.
Submit to the department along with an application:
1. A current transcript of grades
2. Two letters of recommendation
3. Evidence of an ACT score of 17 or higher (or a SAT combined total of 800 or higher)
On receipt of a scholarship you will be expected to:
1. Register for at least 3 semester hours of course work in this department.
2. Be actively involved in department activities.
3. Volunteer your time and talent whenever possible.
This page was last updated on: August 01, 2012