Stanley Hodges, Ph.D, Associate Professor &Formal Dept. Chair
Served as Instructor at Oklahoma State University (OSU).
Taught: Intro to Soci, Sociology of the Paranormal, Social Problems,
Social Deviance, Applied Sociology, and Clinical Sociology.
President of AKD OSU Chapter the International Sociology Society.
Has published articles in:
- Sociological Spectrum
- Music, Song, and the Creation of Community and Community Spirit by a Gay Subculture.
-Free Inquirery in Creative Sociology
- A Historical and Theoretical Look at Ritual Abuse Laws (Part I )
- A Historical and Theoretical Look at Ritual Abuse Laws (Part II )
- A Historical and Theoretical Look at Ritual Abuse Laws (Part III )
Has contributed a chapter on a Sociology of Music text. Criminological Book Reviews on a Criminology Text.
-cross-cultural sociology, environmental sociology, sociology of religion, criminological & sociological theory, social psychology, global sociology, & postmodern studies.
Courses taught at TAMUK:
- Social Psychology
- Criminological Theory (Undergrad & Grad)
- Social Theory (Undergrad & Grad)
- Sociology of the Paranormal & Soci of Religion
- Gangs & Gang Behavior
- Sociology of Cults
- Clinical Sociology
- Men's Studies
- Psychology of Criminal Behavior
Dr Hodges is involved in family genealogy and has been since the age of ten. He is a Montauk descendent of the Montaukett Indian Nation of Long Island, New york. He owns the oldest home in Kingsville, and is restoring it to early 1900s conditions. He has one son, and four grandchildren.
Texas A&M University – Kingsville
700 University Blvd, MSC 177
Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
This page was last updated on: January 29, 2015