Camp Conner 2013 will run from June 11th - July 26, 2013
Tuesdays 6 – 7 year olds 9:30am to 12 noon
Wednesdays 6 – 7 year olds 9:30am to 12 noon (repeat of Tuesday’s activities)
Thursdays 8 – 9 year olds 9:30am to 12 noon
Fridays 9.5 – 12 year olds 9:30am to 12 noon
Theme for Camp Day Sessions:
Week of June 11th-14th Texas Indians and Activities
Week of June 18th-21st Clay Day, Air Dry and High Fire
Week of June 25th-28th Color Theory, Acrylic and Watercolor
NO CAMP THE WEEK OF JULY 2ND-5TH
Week of July 9th-12th Arthropods, Glow in the Dark Fireflies
Week of July 16th-19th Skeletons, dem bones, dem bones
Week of July 23rd-26th Science and Science Experiments
- $15.00 per Camp Day/$72.00 for the entire six sessions. Payment must accompany registration forms in order to ensure placement in the class. NO REFUNDS.
- All forms must be completed by parent or guardian: 1) Camp Conner Registration Form, 2) CAF7-TAMUK Waiver, Indemnification & Medical Treatment Authorization Form.
- Drop off completed forms (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm) with payment to: John E. Conner Museum, 905 W. Santa Gertrudis Kingsville, TX 78363.
- Each Camp Day session requires a minimum of 5 participants and a maximum of 12.
- There will be a 15-minute snack break, provided by the Museum, each Camp Day session.
- The registration deadline is one day prior to the Camp Day, enrolling early recommended.
For more information or registration packet, contact Brenda Canizalez, Museum Educator, by phone at 361-593-2828, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on: May 03, 2013