Sigma Delta Pi
Goals of Sigma Delta Pi:
- To honor those who achieve excellence in the study of Spanish language and the study of literature and culturing of Spanish-speaking people;
- To honor those who have made Hispanic contributions to modern culture better known in the English-speaking world;
- Encourage college and university students to acquire a greater interest in and a deeper understanding of Hispanic culture;
- To promote friendly relations and mutual respect between the nations of Hispanic speech and those of English speech;
- Serve as a member of the ways that will contribute to achieving the goals and ideals of society.
Gamma Sigma Delta Pi-Lambda of Texas A & M University in Kingsville is the key to your success. The only National Hispanic Honor Society offers year in a wide range of activities, both academic and social. Our organization is based on strong ties to the university and its students to create a learning environment through the Hispanic culture in the South Texas area.
President (Name and Email)
Vice President (Name and Email)
Secretary (Name and Email)
Treasurer (Name and Email)
Historian (Name and Email)
Our vision is to achieve academic success and to strengthen the personal, social and cultural aspects of our organization in order to create a diverse community within our campus. Accept the Hispanic and Spanish culture as a growing segment of the U.S. culture. Also represent the existing minority and diverse groups on campus.
No minutes available at this time
December 01, Language Arts Group Recognition in the Blue Room (Blue Room) 6:00 PM in the Hall of Fore
This page was last updated on: December 11, 2013