WHAT HAS CHANGED?
The College of Arts & Sciences, all of the Departments & Programs in the College, and the Center for Student Success are committed to your success. In an effort to better serve you and ensure a timely graduation, changes have been made to the academic advising process.
These changes are effective immediately. Any questions or issues with the changes can be directed to your new advisor.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Be sure you take the proper steps to stay in communication with your advisor in preparation for Spring 2014 Priority Registration.
· Send your new advisor an email to let him/her know how your semester is going. Be sure to include your K# (K00xxxxxx) and telephone number, so we have the most up-to-date contact information.
· Professional advisors correspond with student email accounts ONLY - Contact iTech at 361.593.HELP or visit the Helpdesk in the Library to set up your account.
· We can text you too -- come by to fill out a Text Authorization form.
· Your new advisor will email your student email account regularly with information and current events, including what will be required for advising appointments.
· Spring 2014 Advising will be by appointment only and based off of the Priority Registration Schedule, which can be found on the TAMUK website (October).
HOW DO I FIND OUT WHO MY ADVISOR IS?
We can help! From the list below, please select your Major and the Number of Earned Semester Credit Hours that best fits your status. We will provide you with name and contact information for your advisor.
This page was last updated on: October 15, 2013