How Your Gifts Can Make A Difference
Texas A&M-Kingsville is South Texas' greatest university, offering more academic programs and degrees, providing better learning and living facilities, doing more research and producing more successful graduates than any other college or university in the region.
Among its many accomplishments, Texas A&M-Kingsville
- produces groundbreaking research in a variety of fields
- boasts the internationally renowned National Natural Toxins Research Center and Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute
- is consistently ranked among the country's top 20 producers of Hispanic engineers
- offers the world's only master's degree program in ranch management
- recently had its Jazz Band named top College big Band and earned the Outstanding Performance Award from DownBeat Magazine, the worlds leading jazz publication
- and, many other achievements
Although we are a state-assisted university, Texas A&M University - Kingsville receives less than half of its budgetary needs from the state. As a result, accolades like these would not be possible without contributions from the University's donors.
Thanks to our donors, every year hundreds of bright students in need of financial help see their college dreams come true thanks to donors. And many vital academic programs are sustained by gifts from alumni and friends of the University. Your support is essential to the University's success and as we strive to maintain an environment of excellence for our faculty and students.
To learn how gifts have impacted lives and how you can make a difference, feel free to contact our Office of Development.
This page was last updated on: August 23, 2013