Graduate Application Process in the Dick and Mary Lewis Kleberg College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Human Sciences
Follow these steps to apply for graduate admission.
Step 1: Contact with a department advisor who has an assistantship or fellowship that needs to be filled, or in the case of the human sciences department, an interest in your topic. Once an advisor has agreed to accept you as a student, then you may proceed.
Step 2: Apply Online for Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
Step 3: Send your official GRE scores directly to Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Office of Admission, MSC 128, 700 University Blvd., Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
Step 4: Send the below listed items to the Graduate Studies, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, MSC 118, 700 University Blvd., Kingsville, TX 78363-8202. Verify the documents were received by calling 361-593-2808.
- Three official transcripts from each university you have attended
- Application fee of $35 for U.S. residents or $50 for international residents. Make checks payable to Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- Your VITA
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of research and academic interest areas
- Statement of acceptance by a qualified member of A&M-Kingsville faculty
Be sure to maintain close contact with the Graduate Coordinator and the Office of Admission regarding the status of your application.
This page was last updated on: January 4, 2016