News & Updates
1. As of January 1, 2014, CollegBoard requires that CLEP Test-Takers ceate a profile and pay the $80 exam fee online prior to presenting for a scheduled exam. Please visit http://clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam and click on My Account. The ATC non-refundable administration fee of $21 and scheduleing @ www.tamuk.edu/academictesting is still required.
3. As of August 26,2013 QTHEA is no longer used by universities/colleges for placement or to meet the TSI requirement. Please contact your HS counselor or student success at Texas A&M University Kingsville for TSI/College placement information.
4. For TExES / TOEFL , if you are not testing in your country of origin, you need to bring your passport on the day f the examination. A copy or any other ID is not accceptable.
7. The 2002 GED Testing series will be replaced beginning January 2,2014. Incomplete or insufficient GED scores from the 2002 series will no longer be valid after December 31,2013.
8. Academic Testing Center now offers TCLEOSE lincensure exam for eligible applicants to become a peace officer or county jailer.
10. Effective immediately, TEA will no longer be able to provide GED scores on the phone. Click here to read more.
This page was last updated on: January 02, 2014