News & Updates
1. QTHEA is no longer offered paper and pencil. THEA is now offered via the internet (iBT).
3. As of January 1, 2014, College Board requires that CLEP Test-Takers create a profile and pay the $80 exam fee online prior to presenting for a scheduled exam. Please visit http://clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam and click on My Account. The ATC non-refundable administration fee of $21 and scheduling @ www.tamuk.edu/academictesting is still required.
4. As of August 26,2013 THEA iBT is no longer used by universities/colleges for placement or to meet the TSI requirement. Please contact your HS counselor or student success at Texas A&M University Kingsville for TSI/College placement information.
5. For TExES / TOEFL , if you are not testing in your country of origin, you need to bring your passport on the day f the examination. A copy or any other ID is not acceptable.
8. Academic Testing Center now offers TCLEOSE licensure exam for eligible applicants to become a peace officer or county jailer.
10. Effective immediately, TEA will no longer be able to provide GED scores on the phone. Click here to read more.
11. Pearson now offers Microsoft Certification. For more information visit http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/.
This page was last updated on: December 17, 2014