News & Updates
1. New Test dates for Fall 2016 are now available.
2. Pearson vue now offers Microsoft and AT&T testing. For more information, please visit http://pearsonvue.com .
3. TSI and Accuplacer - Please visit www.tamuk.edu/tsi for registration dates and times.
4. ACT Residual (Admission) - Please visit www.tamuk.edu/admission/ACT-Residual for registration, dates and times.
5. THEA is now offered via the Internet (iBT). As of August 26, 2013 THEA is no longer used by universities/colleges for placement or to meet the TSI requirement. It may be used to meet the requirements for the Education Preparation Program (EEP).
6. GED - please visit www.myged.com to create a profile, for information, register and pay for exam.
7. GED transcripts prior to 2014 - please visit www.texged.com .
8. CLEP - Please visit http://clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam and click on My Account to create a profile, register, pay and designate what university/college you want to receive your scores. The fee is $80 per exam. The ATC non-refundable administration fee of $21 and scheduling the exam at the testing center are done @ www.tamuk.edu/academictesting is required.
9. For TExES / TOEFL , if you are not testing in your country of origin, you need to bring your passport on the day of the examination. A copy or any other ID is not acceptable.
This page was last updated on: September 8, 2016