The College of Business Administration is a school of opportunity providing an accessible, quality business education that empowers both working and full-time students of all ages and diverse backgrounds, transforming their lives. To accomplish this mission, we provide a comprehensive business education to emerging leaders of the region, the state of Texas, national, and international communities.
The Texas A&M University-Kingsville College of Business Administration will be recognized for:
- High quality teaching programs that produce graduates who are valued by employers and citizens who positively impact society.
- Engagement of stakeholders through professional and community service.
- Excellence in applied, theoretical, pedagogical research advancing academics, extending business knowledge, and contributing to practice.
College Core Values
- Excellence – College of Business Administration is driven by excellence in teaching, research, and service
- Experiential learning – College of Business Administration prepares students for life-long learning using innovative pedagogies and experiential learning through engagement with local businesses and community, professional development, and cross-cultural experiences
- Ethics – College of Business Administration faculty and staff set the highest standards of academic and professional behavior
- Engagement – College of Business Administration embraces diversity, open communication, collegiality, and collaboration
- College faculty offers extensive global business experience.
- College faculty and staff excel at working with students of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
- College offers small class sizes and fosters direct interactions between students and faculty.
- College makes experiential learning central in the preparation of our students for life-long learning.
- College incorporates the value of sustainability across all disciplines.
This page was last updated on: August 17, 2016