The College of Business Administration Student Support Center is dedicated to providing quality advising assistance to our students. This center can provide you with helpful tools, degree plans for undergraduate majors within the College of Business Administration, links to useful Texas A&M-Kingsville resources, and much more.
Basic Advising Services:
We can assist undergraduate students in the College of Business Administration with:
· answering advising questions
· applying for graduation
· changing majors
· improving academic performance (tutoring)
· maintaining student degree plans
· referring students to campus resources, i.e.- university admission, financial aid
· scheduling tours of the College of Business Administration
· selecting courses
· understanding degree plans in the College Business Administration
· understanding major requirements
· explore CBA value-added experiences
All College of Business Administration undergraduate students must schedule a mandatory advising appointment with their academic advisor before the end of every fall and spring semester. During the fall you will be advised for spring courses and during the spring, you will be advised for summer and fall courses.
Your appointment can be scheduled no sooner than one week before your registration date opens. You have two options: Individual appointment or group advising sessions. Please check the Priority Registration Schedule for your registration date.
How to schedule your appointment
Appointments can be setup via Starfish. No appointments will be setup via email.
1. Log into JNET
2. Click on the tab labeled Campus Resources
3. On the Right hand side, you should see an area labeled Campus Quick Links
4. Starfish should be the last link
Once you are in Starfish, click on the "Services" tab. Click over to page 2 at the bottom of the page. On the 2nd page find College of Business Advising. Then click on "Schedule appointment".
Remember your appointment should not be scheduled earlier than one week before your actual registration date. If you schedule your appointment too early, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Subscribe for College of Business Advising Reminders Today!
*Standard text message rates apply.
This page was last updated on: March 25, 2015