BUSCORE (Business Core)
The BUSCORE is the 42-credit common body of courses taken by all business majors.
Must be taken prior to admission to the College of Business Administration.
- Principles of Accounting I (ACCT 2301)
- Principles of Accounting II (ACCT 2302)
- Principles of Information Systems (ISYS 2302)
- Principles of Macroeconomics (ECON 2301)
- Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 2302)
- International Business (BUAD 2374)
Completion of at least 54 credits. Admission to the CBA Required.
Minimum Junior standing.
- Business Communication (BCOM 3306)
- Business Statistics (BUAD 3355)
- Business Finance (FINC 3321)
- Organizational Theory and Human Behavior (MGMT 3312)
- Principles of Operations Management (MGMT 3351)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG 3324)
- Strategic Management in a Global Business Environment (MGMT 4390)
- Business Law (BUAD 3341)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Cindy Longoria, Student Advisor
BUSA, Rm. 112
This page was last updated on: October 17, 2016